Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford Away

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
99% certain of going to do this one, but struggling with travel.

previously have always gone away in car or coach (or train for easy londons like Charlton, Brentford, palace, west ham)

However, this ones being a bit more tricky. should I go overground the whole way or make my way up on the tube???

hows everyone else getting there? know sounds a bit of a pathetic question but would be helpful if anyone can break down their journey :lolol:

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
99% certain of going to do this one, but struggling with travel.

previously have always gone away in car or coach (or train for easy londons like Charlton, Brentford, palace, west ham)

However, this ones being a bit more tricky. should I go overground the whole way or make my way up on the tube???

hows everyone else getting there? know sounds a bit of a pathetic question but would be helpful if anyone can break down their journey :lolol:

Go from clapham junction straight through to Watford junction

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Definitely the correct answer is the overground from Clapham to Watford J. Simples.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Is that through Southern Rail

No doubt I will be told I'm wrong but I don't think it makes any difference where you book it ... the most important thing is 'when'

Whatever you can see on National Rail, Trainline, Red Spotted Hanky etc will be the best you can get today

National Rail has it at £23 from B'ton

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
No doubt I will be told I'm wrong but I don't think it makes any difference where you book it ... the most important thing is 'when'

Whatever you can see on National Rail, Trainline, Red Spotted Hanky etc will be the best you can get today

National Rail has it at £23 from B'ton

:thumbsup: ok thanx, will remember that.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
the trainline is giving me this... looks okay?

watford away train.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here