Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "100" Club

el punal

Sometime this season the Albion will have competed in 100 competitive fixtures at the Amex. Comprising of 3 seasons of 23 home league matches (69), plus the following F.A.Cup / League Cup and Play-Off games :

2011/12 - Gillingham, Sunderland, Liverpool (League Cup) and Wrexham, Newcastle ( F.A.Cup) - 5

2012/13 - Newcastle and Arsenal ( F.A. Cup), Cr***** P***** in the Play-Offs - 3

2013/14 - Newport County (League Cup) and Reading, Hull City (F.A. Cup), Derby in the Play-Offs - 4

So that's a total of 81 matches to the start of this season, plus the 4 home games so far for 2014/15 making it 85.

Has any loyal dedicated fan done the whole lot or how close are you? :albion2:

( P.S. This is not a dig at any Albion fans not in the fortunate position of being able to attend every fixture.)

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
78. Missed Forest last season and Bolton this year. Didn't go to the Liverpool, 2nd Newcastle, Arsenal, Reading, Cheltenham or the Sunderland games.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Missed Peterborough, Burnley, West Ham & QPR due to hols. Damn, missed that much talked about Burnley game!

I also missed the Burnley game as I gave my ticket away to my cousin who had travelled over from Aus.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Done the lot plus the 4 international games and all of the friendlies, The last 1st team home game I missed, including friendly and JPT matches was in 2007 and have only missed 2 in the last 10 years.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I thought this was a thread about that great venue on Oxford street.

Snap, that was my first thought, but to be honest whilst it is steep in history and regarded highly, without any of that, it not really a great venue is it?
Too long and narrow and the acoustics are the best, but will still hold a place in my memories.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I've been at one of the kiosks in the WSU concourse since home game 34, waiting for a supervisor to sort an E-cash refund for a cold pie, who said for me to hold on while she tries to get my swipe card reverse-credited ??? I want to go home :cry:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Only missed Yeovil and QPR last year due to work commitments, so frustrating too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here