A pretty decent night at Withdean, you could say

Brighton & Hove Albion 2 (Murray, Anyinsah) Manchester City 2

Albion won 5-3 on penalties

Att: 8,729

obp3dB.jpg

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Remember it very well. What I can't believe, in respect of how long ago?
Is that next year it will be 20 years since the release of Toy Story.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I remember watching the penalties live on Sky Sports news whist on holiday. Wish I was there though!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
My abiding memories of how shit Jo was for £20m and the pitch invader in an electric wheelchair

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
I remember going to this. Was a good night!! Couldn't watch the penalties though. Head in hands stuff!!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
My memory was the appalling game the Saturday before against the nine men of Walsall.

I don't know how we then beat the richest club in the world 3 days later...football is crazy :mad:

I remember saying to a friend of mine after the Walsall game "I bet we go and beat City now"...it's just typical Albion, always ready to go from the sublime to the ridiculous, or vice versa, at a moment's notice.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
And then on the following Saturday Northampton scored a last minute equaliser against us at their ground. Back to earth with a bump!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Is that YouTube of Kuipers going nuts in front of the north stand still around? Magical night that.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Heady days. Just watched the clip above, and started to grin - still grinning whilst typing this nonsense. What a night that was......it's why I love football. Every now and again, the stuff you have watched, and the emotions you go through, come up with a result like that.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
It's crazy how we went from the worst performance against Walsall (it really was dire) to one of the best at Withdean, typical Brighton. Only thing I miss about those days is going into games as the underdog, these days I expect a win at home against Blackpool which of course never works out that way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here