Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Stag do wisdom required*

Aug 26, 2011
Gents,

My little bro is getting married in December therefore we need to abuse him somewhat on the obligatory stag do....

At present our options are Cologne, Berlin Wroclaw or Tallinn.
There should be about 15 of us ranging in age from 25-38.
We do not want to do paintball, go-karting, clay pigeon shooting etc etc and are pretty content on meeting locals and finding our own beer fuelled amusement.

Anyway chaps if anyone has any 'useful' opinion/input it'll be gratefully received.

All the best.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What do you want to do? I wouldn't go to Berlin for a stag do personally. Went to Cologne for the World Cup, had European biggest lap dancing club / brothel apparently. It's basically a hotel.

Tallinn is nice, but reasonably small. Now in euro so not quite as cheap as it was apparently. I'm off in 2 weeks so I'll try and say what it was like now. Not been to the others

Aug 26, 2011
Who knows......went to Brno for mine and had nothing planned, fortunately there was a beer festival on which we attended for 3 days.....result!

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
What do you want to do? I wouldn't go to Berlin for a stag do personally. Went to Cologne for the World Cup, had European biggest lap dancing club / brothel apparently. It's basically a hotel.

Tallinn is nice, but reasonably small. Now in euro so not quite as cheap as it was apparently. I'm off in 2 weeks so I'll try and say what it was like now. Not been to the others

pasha is the place ur talking about

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascha_(brothel)

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I haven't been to Tallinn, but the other three are good choices. All very different.

Berlin is huge, Cologne does great beer.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Going to be chuffing cold and probably wet in the places you have chosen. I would probably choose the nearest warmer place that is cheapish to get to which is the Canary Islands but I understand that it is not everyones cup of tea.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Not quite the wisdom you're after, but last stag do I went on, I told the groom that his fiancée was nuts and that he shouldn't be getting married to her. I also told his best man he was being a shit friend by letting him get married to such a bird less than 2 years after his previous wife left him. Still together 18 months later but he has looked a broken, miserable man ever since his wedding and has become disturbingly thin.

So yeh, just go down the pub for an all-dayer, get pissed and have a laugh. Just be a good brother and make sure he's not marrying a bunny boiler who is obsessed with having a wedding day but not given much thought to the marriage.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Went to newquay last year n had a blast!

Established1982

Jul 30, 2011
Go to Berlin or Cologne and head to a Bundesliga game. Went to watch Werder Bremen a few years ago and it was superb. Great atmosphere, standing terraces and not only could you drink in the stands they had people walking about the terraces actively trying to fill up your glass (which had a picture of the Bremen midfielder on it).

Wherever you go in Germany, make sure you eat a shedload of Currywurst.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I went to Cologne on one this year. Can wholeheartedly recommend.

- Go to a match
- Go to the Michael Schumacher go kart centre.
- Plan your trip around one of the drink cruises - 40 Euros, 7:30-11pm, all the beer you can drink. It's basically a nightclub on a boat.

Don't dress up though or you won't get in anywhere.

PM me if you want any more info.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Tallin not bad, fairly small.

Not sure why they are your choices ... I'd go for Amsterdam or Barcelona if you're going to travel anywhere

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
cologne is my facourite city in Germany for a weekend, I think. Pretty much everything is walkable which is ideal for herding a group of blokes around. It's fully geared up for boozy group - and with Cologne back in the Bundesliga, get yourself down to the RheinEnergie for a game

And you have to try a Grillehaxe - 1kg of pork knuckle served with fried potatoes. mmmm

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I went to Cologne on one this year. Can wholeheartedly recommend.

- Go to a match
- Go to the Michael Schumacher go kart centre.
- Plan your trip around one of the drink cruises - 40 Euros, 7:30-11pm, all the beer you can drink. It's basically a nightclub on a boat.

Don't dress up though or you won't get in anywhere.

PM me if you want any more info.

thats three choices :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here