Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you think 'ISIL' are scared?

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
After the midnight bombardment in Syria and Iraq of 40 Tomahawk cruise missiles, Bombers, F-22 stealth fighter’s and not forgetting the Arab fighter jets that pounded key places then do you think these terrorist scum are starting to think, we'll never reach our goal and will become mash potatos?

I'm hoping those 2 schoolgirls and her followers where crushed like a bug in the air raids and never to be seen again :cool:

[YT]H9034BawdX4[/YT]

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Have we got any ships left to join in or will the Royal Navy have dust off HMS Victory and the Mary Rose?

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Na that won't scare them...Drop one of these and they might :)
http://youtu.be/qjnm3V0xYjI

Maybe it needs one of these. Sending $4m dollar a time tomahawks in isn't going to work. Japan would've laughed at these tiddly little cruise missiles but they soon sat up and took notice when big boy arrived so maybe 'ISIL' would, even though there'd not be much left of them but think they'd say, enough is enough.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Maybe it needs one of these. Sending $4m dollar a time tomahawks in isn't going to work. Japan would laugh at these tiddly little cruise missiles but they soon sat up and took notice when big boy arrived so maybe 'ISIL' would, even though there'd not much left of them but think they'd say, enough is enough.
All the major nations signed a treaty not to use them...1992 was the last test,but I can defo see them being used again in the future.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
There was an interesting documentary last night and it pointed towards the difference in Jihadists and terrorists.

There is plenty of material out there to turn a Jihadist into a terrorist. Actions the Western world have done.

I'm not saying I agree withit, but we have to take responsibility.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
They are not afraid to die, they feel they will be rewarded by going to a better place. When someone believes that with all their heart they will fight and die fearlessly. It will take an awful lot of missiles.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I don't know if they are scared or not.

Why can't people just help each other, the world would be a much nicer place.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
There was an interesting documentary last night and it pointed towards the difference in Jihadists and terrorists.

There is plenty of material out there to turn a Jihadist into a terrorist. Actions the Western world have done.

I'm not saying I agree withit, but we have to take responsibility.

I did see some of it but feel asleep and haven't any idea what channel it was on, was it someone explaining what the difference was between each group? If you can remember what channel it was on then I'll watch it on iplayer.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here