Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People that cycle for pleasure

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ok ok fair enough if people cycle to work or whatever, but to actually do it as a form of pleasure!? I hope you realise you're putting peoples lives in danger including your own every time you go out for a "joy ride"

Oh yeah and use the f****** cycle paths!
[emoji468] [emoji598] [emoji590] [emoji597] [emoji603] [emoji604] [emoji481] [emoji594] [emoji595] [emoji592]

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
worldofwarcrafttroll.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Did one of the mods accidentally delete your previous threads/posts on this subject, or could you just not find them to bounce?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Ok ok fair enough if people cycle to work or whatever, but to actually do it as a form of pleasure!? I hope you realise you're putting peoples lives in danger including your own every time you go out for a "joy ride"

Oh yeah and use the f****** cycle paths!
[emoji468] [emoji598] [emoji590] [emoji597] [emoji603] [emoji604] [emoji481] [emoji594] [emoji595] [emoji592]

Push bikes should definitely be banned from the roads,would save loads of lives every year.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
All new roads built should have cycle lanes and cyclist and car drivers need to be more aware of each other and not be so aggressive.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Am I the only person on here who picks up snails from pavements and moves them to safer places? I'm also a cyclist too. I wonder how many motorists on here pick up snails from pavements and move them to safer places.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Am I the only person on here who picks up snails from pavements and moves them to safer places? I'm also a cyclist too. I wonder how many motorists on here pick up snails from pavements and move them to safer places.
... you need help

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
All new roads built should have cycle lanes and cyclist and car drivers need to be more aware of each other and not be so aggressive.
All 'new' threads that are started should be more aware of identical threads started by the same person just a few weeks ago, and not be so aggressive.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
All 'new' threads that are started should be more aware of identical threads started by the same person just a few weeks ago, and not be so aggressive.
Oh look who it is Mr spandex himself, I knew you'd show up eventually![emoji30]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here