Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I really hope Burton beat Brighton tomorrow night. Reason Inside.

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Before you hit that thumbs down, here Is my reason. If Burton do beat us It will further the proof that Sami hasn't got a clue and something needs to be done. However If we do win that just adds another sheet of paper to cover the cracks that are so evidently there.

Whether you agree or not It's up to you.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Before you hit that thumbs down, here Is my reason. If Burton do beat us It will further the proof that Sami hasn't got a clue and something needs to be done. However If we do win that just adds another sheet of paper to cover the cracks that are so evidently there.

Whether you agree or not It's up to you.

Did you wake up this morning and think I'm going to make myself look like a dramatic bed wetting bell end?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
It wouldn't matter if people agreed with you or not, the fact there is a thumbs down button means it will be used regardless!
I've aired my views and concerns and received a verbal shoeing. However, if you look at the signings we've made I'm prepared to give the powers that be a little more time for it all to come together. It's still early in the season so the collective knee jerk reaction and disappointment after some iffy results, could turn into orgasmic euphoria:shrug:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It would take a FAR FAR more desperate state of affairs, than being on 8 points from 8 games, for me to ever actively wish for the Albion to lose a game. I can't really see it ever happening.

Even when Adams had gone mental and was trying really hard to send us down from league One, after a season of terrible, terrible football, I took absolutely no pleasure in the defeat that finally did for him - and that was only in the JPT.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here