TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
£1.1 million pounds!

dr-evil.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wouldnt they have been better off doing a deal with Havant & Waterloovile or Eastleigh, Fareham or similar or will they agree on 10p in the pound on the £1.1m.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Always nice to see Pompey looking ahead and planning their future as a non league club #Tw4ts

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It looks fine to be fair.

They're still tw4ts though, obviously.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
1. be fair, it's better than what they had before. I believe they used to train on the University playing fields in Southampton or, to be more exact, Eastleigh.
2. Make's one realise how lucky we are.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
The architect mentioned throughout the article (Mike Saunders) is a good friend of mine. As a lifelong pompey fan he did all his work for them for nothing which is a nice touch.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Looked alright, nothing flash but functional. Am I right in saying they've never had their own training ground, even when they were in the PL?

el punal

Wouldnt they have been better off doing a deal with Havant & Waterloovile or Eastleigh, Fareham or similar or will they agree on 10p in the pound on the £1.1m.
Believe it or not they have been training at Eastleigh, over the last couple of seasons, if I'm right. Also, when it came to list their creditors I think Southampton F.C. were on it (of all people!) for providing training equipment to the tune of £68. Anyone who knows please correct me if I'm wrong.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"The building has come from a school in Kent"?

Was it not cheaper to knock up a new one rather than dismantle & reassemble an old school?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here