Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you, if circumstances allowed, Forgive Gus and welcome him back to the Albion?

To Gus or not to Gus?

• Total voters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
im not sure which cliche is most appropraite here, "never go back" or "oh no, not this s hit again"? either way, its a no.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'd stop supporting the club if that tit came back...I wish people would focus on now and ahead,rather than keep going on about previous managers and players non stop...Where do you draw the line?

Its pathetic

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
The answer to this question depends how much self respect you have.

Gus is like an ex-bird who cheated and left you. You always knew deep down that it wouldn't last when she flirted with other blokes when you were out, right in front of you. She'll do it again because you were only ever keeping her warm, she thought she was doing you a favour by going out with you.

It doesn't matter how fit she is or how good her blowjobs were or if she left you for Brad Pitt - a confident man with even the slightest sense of self worth would believe he can do better and tell her to do one if she ever came crawling back.

BHAFC is not Gus' bitch. You don't get to where Tony Bloom is by getting walked over, so I trust it will never happen.

Keith the Kipper

Feb 27, 2010
Worthing
Yes , Yes we need a manager in a suit again and he gave me four of the best years I've had as an Albion fan and that's covered four decades.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
GP.jpg

Not for me, at all at all at all.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Very disturbing and desperate times that we have fans who would want that monkey face back...So if things are going bad you look back to when things were o.k lol...its laughable.

el punal

The answer to this question depends how much self respect you have.

Gus is like an ex-bird who cheated and left you. You always knew deep down that it wouldn't last when she flirted with other blokes when you were out, right in front of you. She'll do it again because you were only ever keeping her warm, she thought she was doing you a favour by going out with you.

It doesn't matter how fit she is or how good her blowjobs were or if she left you for Brad Pitt - a confident man with even the slightest sense of self worth would believe he can do better and tell her to do one if she ever came crawling back.

BHAFC is not Gus' bitch. You don't get to where Tony Bloom is by getting walked over, so I trust it will never happen.

What a curious analogy. :D

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
We are currently on different levels, that would have to change for him to come back to Brighton. One of two things would need to happen

1) We would need to be promoted to the Premier League.
If this were to happen it would depend on your view of our parting. I see some emotive responses already. I don't know what he was alleged to have done, and while I consider myself a fan, I'm not the sort that think the club is flawless and faultless in every falling out with a former player/manager. I don't therefore have a gutteral hatred of him, of aversion to him coming back simply because of who he is.

If we were promoted and he came back, I would support him and not look for the first excuse to get on his back. Though, it wouldn't be the same and in the back of my head there would be Adams MkII in my mind.

2) He would need to have failed in the prem and returned to us to rehabilitate his image.
If this were to happen I don't know how I'd feel. On the one hand it would seem like he was using us in a more explicit way than before, on the other I wonder how often a manager/player who left a team for something bigger, fail and return tend to show more loyalty second time round.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Tony forgives him, and offers him the job back, then I suppose so.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Emotive is the key word, he stirs emotions in us all. Some good, some clearly not so. I think as an exercise in where we are 'today' the poll thus far says it all about how this season is making us feel about the job that Gus did...

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Emotive is the key word, he stirs emotions in us all. Some good, some clearly not so. I think as an exercise in where we are 'today' the poll so far says it all about how this season thus far is making us feel about the job that Gus did...
Yep spot on...Shows how vulnerable some fans are in a rough patch.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That moron was given the licence to be here for a lifetime just like Sir Alex at Man Utd - new stadium and state of the art training facilities, he blew the fecking lot with his big ego.

It is a no from me.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Never wanted him to leave and would love to have him back. Not sure we could tempt him to be honest, he's progressed further than we have.

Best manager we've ever had IMO,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here