Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ISO 8 problems

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Has anyone had a problem with their phone after downloading it?

Someone was told by EE that after a few days problems appear and you have to uninstall it!

And thats on a 5S! they say on a 4 its even worse - Sounds like a load of tosh but thought I'd ask on here.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Yes. My App Store completely froze, even worse though, my Albion App!
Restored it by connection to the Macbook; had to load all my Apps again when complete.

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
The only issue I have had is with the search box in Safari. Every time I try to tap a key it crashes back to the home screen. This started after I downloaded IOS 8 although I guess it may be a coincidence. On a 5S btw!

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Apparently EE told her she would have to take it off - how would you do that anyway?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
My phone turned itself off and wouldn't turn on again, despite having 90% battery, holding down ALL buttons on the phone helped though and it's now working again.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
It's been fine on my phone (5) but on my iPad 2 Safari is slow as a friggin fortnight and typing is laggy. Due a new one anyway but wasn't looking to have to fork out just yet!

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
It's utter garbage on my iPad.
Apps crash, so does the pad.

Family sharing screwed up twice, on the third attempt it told me I could only set up sharing twice in one year and that I would have to wait another 364 days to try again.

Marvellous, well done Apple.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Been reading up a bit on the problems - the same thing happened with IOS 7 and very shortly after release out came IOS 7.1 - so expect 8.1 soon then !

Dec 29, 2011
Complete nightmare on Iphone 4s and Ipad2. Hope they fix it and quick!

Wouldn't hold your breathe, why would they fix it for an inferior phone? Release new software, break older phones, make people buy their new £600 phone. It's Apple, they get away with it because people don't move to other products.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
No problems on my iPhone 5 or iPad Air.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here