Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I need some mates

Wednesday night at Piddinghoe avenue BN10 8RH is "Bring A Mate Night" when Peacehaven & Telscombe FC entertain Kingstonian (normally I'd introduce these as a "famous old non league club" but as a lot of us can remember them dumping the Albion out of the Cup I won't bother) suffice to say we're hoping for a good night and a good turnout, 250 would be nice! If you've been meaning to come along make Wednesday that night. It's a tenner to get in (going rate I'm afraid, yes for "that level") U18 s free over 65s a fiver. Bob usually has some Harvey's in. See you there.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
mates-clinic-natural.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Remember those scrotes from kingstonian in the cup and the running battles outside before and after the game.

And we were shitehouse that day too.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

wednesday night at piddinghoe avenue bn10 8rh is "bring a mate night" when peacehaven & telscombe fc entertain kingstonian (normally i'd introduce these as a "famous old non league club" but as a lot of us can remember them dumping the albion out of the cup i won't bother) suffice to say we're hoping for a good night and a good turnout, 250 would be nice! If you've been meaning to come along make wednesday that night. It's a tenner to get in (going rate i'm afraid, yes for "that level") u18 s free over 65s a fiver. Bob usually has some harvey's in. See you there.

how much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST NEED A MATE TO LEND ME A TENNER NOW???

Last edited:

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I might head over and have a good "BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!".

Spent the first five years of my life in Telscombe Cliffs. St Peters Avenue.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I'll be there but will I get in if, as a Billy No-mates, I don't have a mate with me?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here