Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest - Toughest Game Yet

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Away to Forest this Saturday.
Surely the toughest game for us so far this season.

Forest have the League's top scorer - Assombalonga (8).

Will this be the game where we bounce back?

Forest 1 - 2 Albion

I think it'll be a cracking game.

:albion2:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Away to Forest this Saturday.
Surely the toughest game for us so far this season.

Forest have the League's top scorer - Assombalonga (8).

Will this be the game where we bounce back?

Forest 1 - 2 Albion

I think it'll be a cracking game.

:albion2:

I don't think anyone is going to argue with that

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
If we win I will be stunned. Consistency always seems to be the problem with us and it's the consistent sides that get promoted. You can get lucky with a late run and make it up through the play offs. That's where we've been the last 2 years.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I saw Forest on Saturday, and they weren't all that. Once Millwall realised there was nothing to be afraid of, they started to outplay them. And Assombalonga had one volley that ended up going for a throw-in further back towards his own goal than the bloke who'd crossed it.

Antonio looked dangerous, though. Bruno or Calde could have their work cut out. And Mancienne was excellent at the back. Getting past him will be a big ask.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Not confident in the slightest after this weekend's performance. We must improve massivly in order to get something against Forest.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
We are no strangers to scoring a couple of goals at the City Ground. Whether that will be enough to take the points this weekend remains to be seen. Fingers crossed.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
We are no strangers to scoring a couple of goals at the City Ground. Whether that will be enough to take the points this weekend remains to be seen. Fingers crossed.

Agreed...it would seem that this is definitely one match where we need to attack...then attack attack

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Last season we were shocking against some of the weaker sides, but managed a record of W4, D2, L0 against the 3 promoted teams. Hope this trend continues!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here