Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

holla. ?...?.good boxer?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Did any one see Holla throw a couple punches at a Blackpool player as the player was on the ground in the Blackpool penalty area? Turned to my mates and they missed it.....now I am doubting what I saw.......HELP ME Please!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Now that you say it, I'm sure I saw something like that. Wasn't sure who it was but I thought it was more in the middle of the park. I was sure the ref was going to do something but everyone seemed to carry on as though it never happened. I may have just imagined it, and my eyesight isn't that great.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Talking of things not many seemed to have seen....

Did you anyone else spot in the first half, there was one drop kick taken by Stockdale where he must have been nearly a yard outside the area? Glad the lino didn't spot it.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
n/m

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Well so far I make that 3 of you who either saw a vision, are going mad or share a very vivid imagination!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Well so far I make that 3 of you who either saw a vision, are going mad or share a very vivid imagination!

We've brought in some extra match day staff.

No Red Cards for us this season.

MIB-mind-eraser.jpg

The Hon Sec

Feb 23, 2009
Deep up County
Talking of things not many seemed to have seen....

Did you anyone else spot in the first half, there was one drop kick taken by Stockdale where he must have been nearly a yard outside the area? Glad the lino didn't spot it.

That was when he tried to find Bruno on the left wing and the ball went out for a throw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here