Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ryan Adams

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Sorry I could not find the other thread about Ryan Adams.
But just to let you all know he is on the itunes festival performing and if you have a apple device or itunes you can watch it for free. His set started at 2100
Sorry about the new thread.

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is it better or worse for being Ryan Adams than Bryan?

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
I saw him at Shepherds Bush on Friday & was really impressed. Rock concerts don't get much better than that, unless you're lucky enough to see Springsteen, or Jackson Browne, who is unquestionably the greatest musician ever to set foot on the planet.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Much, much better. If you had to push me on it, I'd say that Ryan is more like Dolly than Bryan, which surely will swing it for you?

Oh I'd pick Ryan every time. Was just interested in the other view :)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Bryan over Ryan every day of the week for me.

Not only do I prefer his musical style, he's not enough of a **** to try to have someone thrown out of a venue for jokingly requesting a Ryan Adams song, as happened the other way around:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/73812/ryan-adams-not-amused-by-name-game

To his credit though, Ryan has since performed said song live, which suggests he has grown up over the whole matter and realised what a **** he was over it.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Does anyone else remember that poxy "Everything I do" Robin Hood song that stayed at number 1 for what seemed like 5 years and annoyed the crap out of everyone.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Does anyone else remember that poxy "Everything I do" Robin Hood song that stayed at number 1 for what seemed like 5 years and annoyed the crap out of everyone.

No I'd forgotten about that. Can you elaborate? I was too busy listening to "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I saw Ryan Adams at Glastonbury last year and I have to say I was underwhelmed despite loving almost all his albums. To be fair it was January and all the shops were shut and he was just as pissed off as me so maybe we shared a kind of moment there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here