Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barber will be the next to leave

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Maybe because TB likes him and thinks he is doing a good job

Barber is trying to make a silk purse from a sows arse ,Tony liking him will not keep a man with Barbers passion on the books for long,he will soon get pissed off with the lack of funds available to sign decent players as Poyet did:albion2:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I think the OP is a wind up. However there is a serious point. Barber arrived in June 2012 just after we had finished 10th in The Championship. The next season we finished 4th. The season after that 6th. If we finish 10th or below this season what will he have achieved? Arguably, regression.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I think the OP is a wind up. However there is a serious point. Barber arrived in June 2012 just after we had finished 10th in The Championship. The next season we finished 4th. The season after that 6th. If we finish 10th or below this season what will he have achieved? Arguably, regression.

Why? The teams on field performance isn't his remit.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Any chance of you being the next to piss off?

None what so ever i have supported the Albion from childhood and always will,in our over 100 year history we had 1 very short period in the top flight.Why do so many on here feel that because we have a shiny new stadium we are suddenly going to be competing with the likes of Arsenal,to do that we need to spend money on the team they win or lose games not the ****ing stadium

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

How much of his job is to with the team?

Surely his remit is only the commercial side......

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
As Gus said in the summer, when Barber arrived he predicted it would take him two years to undo all the good work he (Gus) previously did

Must of missed that little nugget from Gus, quote please

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here