Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Right back.

daveyboy1973

Feb 5, 2010
bexleyheath
Sorry if this is fixtures but has Bruno been given licence to play where he wants, yesterday he was centre mid ,left wing and just about anywhere but right back. He doesn't seem to have the discipline to play there and a lot of times yesterday he just jogged back???

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Sorry if this is fixtures but has Bruno been given licence to play where he wants, yesterday he was centre mid ,left wing and just about anywhere but right back. He doesn't seem to have the discipline to play there and a lot of times yesterday he just jogged back???

I thought he was our best player yesterday

daveyboy1973

Feb 5, 2010
bexleyheath
He is good going forward, no doubt but he obviously can't get up and down and that's where we've been exposed lately. Yesterday there one major chance was his mistake.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I was just thinking we might as well put a forward on instead of Stockdale and then Bruno tripped on the ball. I doubt if Miller was capable of scoring into an empty goal though, but you never know!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Bruno is a ****ing liability at right back, great going forwards too slow getting back. Nearly cost us a goal when he slipped in the 2nd half and thats at least the 3rd time its happened

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Said it before so I'll say it again: Bruno is a liability at right back. He's decent going forward but shows no effort tracking back when his cross inevitably hits the first man. Calderon is more stable (although I'm still not sure he's the answer either).

Simple fact is this: Our team worked best with Bruno in defensive mid and Calde at right back and we've looked terrible since that changed.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I thought he was our best player yesterday

He had a shot but I can't remember anything he did that was good. He had the ball in space on the right three or four times and delivered poorly every time.

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
After that performance Saturday, The full backs are about the only people you can't criticise.
Apart from that one slip, Bruno played well.
Often got stuck on his own when in possession on the right flank, having to come backwards/sideways to find an option.
The midfield 3 were not dynamic enough the both support the full back in attacking areas and cover him in defensive ones. I'm not sure we can continue playing like this without changes to the way the midfield 3 setup
The system is wrong, and against the like of Forest it will be proven.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Ironic we have to go to Spain to sign and old fashioned English style right back.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bruno has clearly been given licence to roam, Crofts was filling in at RB each time Bruno had a foray forward.

I don't mind seeing a bit of flexibility as long as someone is filling the gap behind him, which on Saturday we were.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Bruno was the only one that seemed to put some form of effort in from the starting 11.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here