Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neil warnock

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I'm in the not sure camp . One thing he does well is galvanise teams , which in our position , I will take .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
One day i might take a palace poster off ignore just to see what they are on about...doubt it will be soon though.

Do it , we don't all bite ( yes I can see the irony )

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I was surprised that Barber appeared to have overlooked a tried and tested British manager again, like warlock instead choosing to go for two untried foreign managers.

It will be interesting to see how long in reality Sami has got to "prove" himself.

On Saturday there were murmurs of discontent around us in the north, even though I thought the second half was a million times better than the first. If we don't get anything from forest, with Cardiff being a school night, I can see the actual gate being around 15 to 20k. That would be unacceptable as we are premiership ready seemly!

Warnock was always on a hiding to nothing after palace sacked pullis. That was one of the maddest decisions of the summer.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I was surprised that Barber appeared to have overlooked a tried and tested British manager again, like warlock instead choosing to go for two untried foreign managers.

It will be interesting to see how long in reality Sami has got to "prove" himself.

On Saturday there were murmurs of discontent around us in the north, even though I thought the second half was a million times better than the first. If we don't get anything from forest, with Cardiff being a school night, I can see the actual gate being around 15 to 20k. That would be unacceptable as we are premiership ready seemly!

Warnock was always on a hiding to nothing after palace sacked pullis. That was one of the maddest decisions of the summer.

None of us know whether TB is prepared to accept a season of consolidation or even a fight against relegation. He targetted play-offs for the last two seasons but will he accept us going backwards? Part of the problem is the level of expectation among the fans. Three successive top half finishes have got some fans believing that is our natural place and they look down on the perennial ' bottom half strugglers ' e.g Brum, Huddersfield and Blackpool as teams we should be rolling over comfortably.
Pressure will mount on Hyypia if wins don't follow. I reckon TB will give him at least to the 8th Nov ( before the International break )...which means the following games.....Forest (a ) Cardiff ( h ) Watford ( a ) Boro ( h ) Huddrsfld ( a ) Rotherham ( h ) B'mouth ( a ) Wigan ( h ) Blackbrn ( h )
IMHO we need a minimum of 14 points from these 9 games to keep us away from the bottom 4-5. Anything less than that and TB may have to start to thinking long and hard as to whether he has the right man at the helm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here