Me too. :)

Attachments

• ByEI1FQIMAA3FXz.jpg
    ByEI1FQIMAA3FXz.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,843

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Always knew he'd crack it as he's so suited to the prem and completely diffrent to the average overpriced championship strikers.
Cracking bloke and wish him all the best :)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Errrr....I'd be 'f****** happy' if he was playing for us and scoring goals for us rather than Leicester City, a team I don't give a toss about, so forgive me if I don't get too carried away on this one, lovely bloke that Leo is as a person notwithstanding.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Errrr....I'd be 'f****** happy' if he was playing for us and scoring goals for us rather than Leicester City, a team I don't give a toss about, so forgive me if I don't get too carried away on this one, lovely bloke that Leo is as a person notwithstanding.

Do we not win a prize if they stay up?
Anyway, am I the only guy that backs him every game, bookies havn't called him right yet

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Mixed emotions. Also very pleased for him, as he was a player that lightened up the Brighton-supporting experience. But still very sorry he's gone without any adequate replacement.

Some players just have an aura and an ability to lift the place (and probably the dressing room too) over and above their actual abilities and playing prowess, and I think Ulloa has got it, and now he's taken it to Leicester.

But I think largely he gave his all for the Albion, didn't agitate or sulk over Prem moves as much as some we could mention, so good luck to the fella.

For me the standout Brighton displays/moments will be against Palace in the 3-0, the header v Arsenal in the FA Cup and of course the Forest winner.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I think he has scored against every premier league team he's played against except Chelsea, that includes for us. Cracking player, and a gent by all accounts, Leicester have palace next week, hopefully a hatrick at least

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Nice to see him succeed, particularly if it means an extra 2m to the club.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton

Bazzillion % this

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
Always knew he'd crack it as he's so suited to the prem and completely diffrent to the average overpriced championship strikers.
Cracking bloke and wish him all the best :)

Spot on fella. I think he's got it, and so far he is proving that to be the case. We were never going to hold on to him, so good luck to the lad. He has left us with some good memories and a shit load of cash.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Very pleased to see him succeed in the top flight - of course we'd all love him to still be here, but that's life and football. Irrespective of the financial aspect, he got his chance to play in the Premier League and he's grabbing it with both hands.

Long may it continue for him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here