Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do we make the Amex louder?

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
I have seen a thread about the North West ruining it as the singing over there joins up with a bit of the North stand but only the Western bit therefore causing a split between West and East of the North Stand.

I think we need the club to make it easier for the singers to move to the back and encourage the singers to stay near the back rows keep it a bit wide so the singing links up to the North East and West.

Can't think of much to do that is realistic. In an ideal world the fans would sing most of the match regardless of the score. And maybe the West and East stand join in.

Thoughts? Help please?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Win

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Get two players sent off in the first ten minutes, preferably with one an off the ball incident no one saw, and the other in a challenge that looked like the other guy was going to be sent off.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Sing songs to which people know the words
Stop making it a race to get to the end of the song
Sing about the team and the players that are playing
Sing more traditional songs
If you sing a new song make sure the syllables of the lyrics fit the tune to which it is being sung
Stop making it a competition between two halves of the north stand - I don't mean the left side/right side brighton boys thing, I mean the two singing groups who refuse to sing the same song at the same time.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

An advert for Brighton Singing Lessons has appeared at the top of this page.:)

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
What happens on the pitch reflects what happens in the stands.

If the team are playing well the crowd will follow.

Play slow and shit and its just groans from the stands.

ajwseagull

Apr 15, 2014
songs/chants that the whole crowd get behind! the whole crowd was behind the ulloa song! if the tune is good and the words fit then it just needs a number of fans to start of the chant and soon the whole crowd will be singing along as long as its catchy. albion albion albion is just a boring old chant. need some fresh new ones. paddy mccourt one in the 'paddy' thread sounds good to me. 'please start mccourt......'

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here