Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leicester v Man United

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Hammond and Ulloa to start for Leicester. Will Ulloa pinch and early goal, backed up by Nugent and Vardy or will United just steamroller the Leicester defence? 1:30 KO.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
That Ulloa song sounds even worse with them droning it inside the stadium. What a dirge.

D

Deleted member 18477

What a header from Ulloa! Looks like he was worth about 15 million at this rate!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Looks like Leicester certainly got a bargain. I think LU will single handedly keep them up.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Leicester 1-2 Man United

Leciester scorer: ULLOA!!!!!!!!

great cross in from Falco for RVP's goal and great chip by Di Maria

Ulloa has been excellent so far, his link up play, strength, positioning and intelligence. I wondered if his pace would render him a bit in effective in the PL but I couldn't have been more wrong.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
He looks fitter to me this season.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Ulloa has been excellent so far, his link up play, strength, positioning and intelligence. I wondered if his pace would render him a bit in effective in the PL but I couldn't have been more wrong.

Game intelligence as a CF especially a loan one in the PL can be substitute pace. You normally need one. EG Sturridge is all about pace. Someone like Lambert of Sheringham were all about there ability in the air and there ability to hold the ball up, link with players and get into good positions. In Ulloa's situation you get good balls into the box he will make runs and attempt to get on the end of them. He is very strong in the air as well. Leicester are clever in the fact they have quick forward players working around him

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Ulloa has scored most of his goals so far against the top half teams in the league, imagine what he'd be like against the relegation candidates

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Bought the big man into my Telegraph Fantasy team as well this morning - ridiculously priced at just 3.8m. By comparison, Jordan Henderson is 4.1m!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Would our existing strikers have scored the goal Leo scored if we had an equally good delivery from the wing? If so who? And should we be playing wingers to get better delivery into the strikers?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here