Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
hyypia-200914-ld229-1931104_478x359.jpg

Sami Hyypia
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
10:00 21st September 2014
by Paul Camillin
If you go on to the pitch and think it’s an easy game then you're already wrong."
Sami Hyypia

Sami Hyypia says anyone who felt Brighton & Hove Albion would have an easy afternoon against Blackpool was wrong to expect a straightforward victory at the American Express Community Stadium yesterday.
The Albion boss said, "I'm disappointed we didn't win. I am an ambitious guy and was not happy with how we played and not happy that we didn't win, but*there are no easy games.
"If you go on to the pitch and think it’s an easy game then you're already wrong.*I'm not happy with how we played and I'm not happy with the result - but there is no such thing as a must-win [easy] game.
"Every game counts the same for the tally at the end of the season, whether it’s Watford, Middlesbrough, or Blackpool: there are no easy games in the Championship.
"I know the problems that Blackpool have had and the manager has done a great job to get the team organised and everything."
Despite their dominance, Hyypia also admitted Albion were indebted to goalkeeper David Stockdale, who denied Ishmael Miller after a rare slip by Bruno, with an excellent save late in the game.
"At the end David made a good stop. It was very good we didn't concede, that’s a positive thing, but I would rather have three points on the board.
"For a keeper it is very important to keep a clean sheet and if he makes the kind of saves to keep a clean sheet then it can be only good for him."[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

Hyypia says he shares the fans' frustrations, but wants them to keep getting behind his team as they have at home and on the road.
"My message to the fans is keep supporting us and we will make sure that we will give everything on the field.
"The fans pay for their tickets and they want their entertainment. If it’s 0-0, sometimes it can be a very exciting game, but it wasn't as exciting as it could have been.
"I'm very happy with the squad, but I'm not happy with how we played and I am willing to work on things.
"Everyone has to understand their role on the pitch and*want to have two players in every position who know their role. That way I can field either of those players and the level will be the same."[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V CARDIFF
[/h]TUESday 30TH september, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V MIDDLESBROUGH
[/h]SATURDAY 18th OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v ROTHERHAM
[/h]saturDAY 25TH october, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here