baldock-200914-l229-1931503_478x359.jpg

Sam Baldock
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
09:00 21st September 2014
by Mollie Bennett
We can’t be too down heartened, we’ve got to pick ourselves up and go again."
Sam Baldock

Brighton & Hove Albion striker Sam Baldock says he and his teammates are making progress and is confident that once they click, they'll cause teams problems in the Championship. Baldock, speaking after a frustrating 0-0 draw with Blackpool yesterday, told seagulls.co.uk, "It’s a new system for a lot of people and on our day we've got players who can really hurt teams; today we didn't click, but I'm confident the tide will turn."I'm really enjoying it which is strange because the results haven't been there, but I’ve settled in really well in the dressing room. I'm still yet to hit my best form and play the way I can. I think there are glimpses, but I'm looking forward to improving in every game.
"There is a lot more to come, people are still getting used to things but as soon as that is figured out we will cause other teams problems.”
[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

Baldock went on to admit how different the game could have been had Colunga given Albion the lead inside the first minute.“If we get the early goal it’s a completely different story and we go on to win comfortably, but unfortunately it didn’t happen today.
“It’s frustrating. We had no doubts as to whether Blackpool could cause us problems but we were expecting to be more of a threat going forward.
“We tried all we could to get the breakthrough, but unfortunately we didn’t get one across the line.
“We can’t be too down heartened, we’ve got to pick ourselves up and go again.”
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V CARDIFF
[/h]TUESday 30TH september, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V MIDDLESBROUGH
[/h]SATURDAY 18th OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v ROTHERHAM
[/h]saturDAY 25TH october, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here