Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paddy Pirlo!

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
Cannot recall being so excited about a sub's performance as yesterday when McCourt came on. He looked absolute class: a few of his passes and shots were Vicentesque!

We need to do whatever needs doing to get the guy match fit as he could well get himself a legends flag with the natural quality he obviously possesses. Most exciting debut since Vicente in my opinion. First player in ages who makes me want to go to the match just to enjoy his skills. Paddy Pirlo!

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
Vicente = Paddy McCourt, can someone else comment this is making my brain hurt.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Cannot recall being so excited about a sub's performance as yesterday when McCourt came on. He looked absolute class: a few of his passes and shots were Vicentesque!

We need to do whatever needs doing to get the guy match fit as he could well get himself a legends flag with the natural quality he obviously possesses. Most exciting debut since Vicente in my opinion. First player in ages who makes me want to go to the match just to enjoy his skills. Paddy Pirlo!

Please see thread on first page of the Big Board entitled 'paddy'.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
He did more of note in 10 to 15 minutes than most of the rest in the whole game. Very impressed.

phazza

Aug 17, 2012

i couldn't put him in the same sentence as vicente, but i agree it was exciting to see him. like vicente, he gives you that 'exciting expectation' feeling when he gets on the ball. we may not be on for as good a season as the last few, but at least if we get to see paddy as much as possible it should bring the occasional smile to our faces!!

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
No Paddy No Party

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here