Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ballsotelli

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
To my surprise, I haven't seen anything on here about the incident in the West Ham vs Liverpool game.

Was I the only one to spot that during the skirmish between Balotelli and Hammers' Adrian, Mario had a go at the goalie's meat and two veg?

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
I know this isn't really the place for this, but, Balotelli ruins Liverpool's style of play. He's a joke. doesn't work for the team. Get's the occasional good touch, but really is a waste of space. Why has value decreased as he has got older? Replacement for Suarez? Don't make me laugh.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
image.jpg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I know this isn't really the place for this, but, Balotelli ruins Liverpool's style of play. He's a joke. doesn't work for the team. Get's the occasional good touch, but really is a waste of space. Why has value decreased as he has got older? Replacement for Suarez? Don't make me laugh.

i dont think anyone has ever suggested he's Suarez mkII. and everyone knows he's a different style, he's more a classic centre forward. but he's a finisher, he'll score a dozen goals even as second choice striker.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
i dont think anyone has ever suggested he's Suarez mkII. and everyone knows he's a different style, he's more a classic centre forward. but he's a finisher, he'll score a dozen goals even as second choice striker.

No he's not, he's just shit. A truly terrible player, how he has carved out the career he's had is nothing short of a miracle.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here