Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scruffy supporters

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
After reading pretty "pink fairy's comment" i think its right that this issue is addressed:(
To all you mostly middle aged men that go to matches...Can you please have a shower the morning before a match,buy some decent clothes,buy some deodorant,get a hair cut.

Do people not care about their appearance these days?clothes are cheap and haircuts are cheap,why on earth do people look like they haven't washed in 10 years and their clothes are stuck to them?bloody get a grip a make some effort as its embarrassing to see.Many should know at that age that appearance was always important when growing up,so why the hell would you go out looking like a tramp?

Take a good look at yourselves in the mirror and do something about it:thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008
I think it's important to keep one's self looking presentable when in public ,some people either don't have mirror ,get dressed in the dark or don't have a partner to advise, replica shirts on 60 year olds defo not a good look bless em
regards
DR

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well dressed forty somethings will definitely help our image....

gok.jpg

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I don't care what people look like, but a bar of soap and some deodorant wouldn't go amiss for quite a few.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
When we have a perceived bad result this chat room never ceases to amaze me as to how many negatives can be found within the club, players, fans etc

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I am no looked, but by jumbo there were some mutant deviant types in the North today. A wretched bunch, but they're one's of us I suppose. Shudder.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I was criticised today for wearing what my companion described as a "formal shirt". He was wearing a black t-shirt and jeans. But that's his business, I suppose.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here