Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amazing Entertaining football

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
So weve had loads of nsc folk lately claiming its ok we arent getting results because the football has been really entertaining.

Im sorry, today I was as bored as at any point during Oscars reign. Hyppia has not got a clue and the players dont seem to either. We are in a relegation battle with him at the helm!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Today he obviously said to tighten it up at the back which resulted in the full backs not being as kamikaze as previously, however, with no proper wingers it all went very narrow.
Horrible style

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I don't think we'll play the same way as we did in the 1st half again this season. I think Sami was experimenting to keep it tight, as conceding lots of goals is obviously not where we need to be. From what I saw in the second half, it felt like he'd given the players a bollocking at half time, because they suddenly woke up.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Today he obviously said to tighten it up at the back which resulted in the full backs not being as kamikaze as previously, however, with no proper wingers it all went very narrow.
Horrible style
Playing narrow is fine, but it simply won't work with JFC and Crofts mooching about in the middle. Swap them 2 out for Stephens and Ince and we may get somewhere.
It's all about the speed we change from defence to attack, we had 3 mobile forwards on the pitch in Texieria, Baldock and Colunga but simply do not get the ball to them quick enough for them to cause damage, the transition slows down in the middle which means we eventually go wide resulting in endless crosses for our midget strikers.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
So weve had loads of nsc folk lately claiming its ok we arent getting results because the football has been really entertaining.

Im sorry, today I was as bored as at any point during Oscars reign. Hyppia has not got a clue and the players dont seem to either. We are in a relegation battle with him at the helm!

No we aren't, never in a million years. Give him time.

I'm not saying he'll necessarily turn it around, and I wasn't convinced about his appointment, but there's no point in hiring someone and then firing them after 8 games. You can't judge him before the end of the season unless we get into real trouble down the bottom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here