Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS Tony Bloom!!!!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
After the Charlton home game you pulled out in front of me, slowed down and proceeded to wash your windscreen excessively; as you may recall I narrowly avoided giving you the bird.

Today I was cruising along quite nicely, relaxed in crusie control behind a dark porsche who then went on a series of charges/crawls disrupting my peacefull progress and causing me to overtake. Guilty again Tone.

Are you planning to wait for me after every home game and aggravate me? I appreciate all that you've done for my club, really I do. But FFS get some driving lessons or change your car to one where the pedals are easier to reach

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
After the Charlton home game you pulled out in front of me, slowed down and proceeded to wash your windscreen excessively; as you may recall I narrowly avoided giving you the bird.

Today I was cruising along quite nicely, relaxed in crusie control behind a dark porsche who then went on a series of charges/crawls disrupting my peacefull progress and causing me to overtake. Guilty again Tone.

Are you planning to wait for me after every home game and aggravate me? I appreciate all that you've done for my club, really I do. But FFS get some driving lessons or change your car to one where the pedals are easier to reach
TB has a Volkswagen, how common!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Straight from the horses arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here