Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was your real MotM?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Presuming that, unlike the sponsors, you actually watched the game? I think on balance I'd have given it to Greer. Solid at the back, useful going forward and an exquisite long pass near the end of the first half that he can rightly be proud of.

Mention in despatches to Bennett who showed some really lovely touches and very quick feet.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Holla. Greer did alright but also got turned a few times by their 17

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Bruno for me. Apart from the slip, he was suburb. I'm sure many will disagree though.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

IMO he was good going forward but once again looked dodgy at the back. An Adam El-Abdesque slip after winning the ball nearly gifted them a chance on goal in the second half too. I worry about just how much freedom he's been given going forward. It's almost as if he's been told to ignore defensive duties completely.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ince

Who didn't put a foot wrong. Oh sorry that was on Tuesday but managed to get dropped for his efforts.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
IMO he was good going forward but once again looked dodgy at the back. An Adam El-Abdesque slip after winning the ball nearly gifted them a chance on goal in the second half too. I worry about just how much freedom he's been given going forward. It's almost as if he's been told to ignore defensive duties completely.

Remind me of the good going forwards bits. And the defending well, best leave that alone, he does.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Bennett for me. But LuaLua was excellent while he was on: really intelligent decision-making.
I agree with Piltdown Man too, Ince should start; he's better than both Crofts and JFC.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Bennett ... although McCourt did more in the 15 minutes than he was on that most of the rest did in the whole game

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here