Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A positive from today's game (really!)

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Now, Stockdake hasn't had the greatest start to his Albion career. Today though, he pulled off a good save when the score was 0-0. Think it was around the 75 minute mark. The save wasn't world class, but his reaction afterwards was. He screamed for joy and punched the air whilst he kept his team in the game. That passion and desire to win is something I love to see from a goalkeeper. Hopefully he can improve his distribution whilst making more contributions like that, and he might turn out to be a fantastic signing.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Now, Stockdake hasn't had the greatest start to his Albion career. Today though, he pulled off a good save when the score was 0-0. Think it was around the 75 minute mark. The save wasn't world class, but his reaction afterwards was. He screamed for joy and punched the air whilst he kept his team in the game. That passion and desire to win is something I love to see from a goalkeeper. Hopefully he can improve his distribution whilst making more contributions like that, and he might turn out to be a fantastic signing.

Good. Wasnt there today as on holiday, but pleased for him, he need that after an inauspicious start.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

With great respect Luke93-------------you are deluded :moo:

He closed down the Blackpool forward well and prevented the boo-fest reaching panto levels, still jury out for me tho

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Im a bit squiffy at the mo but i thought he was air punching Bruno for dropping a clanger that led to the save , in any case we will be ok now Paddy Mc Scruffpot will turn it around from now on , thats if he gets a game .

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Im a bit squiffy at the mo but i thought he was air punching Bruno for dropping a clanger that led to the save , in any case we will be ok now Paddy Mc Scruffpot will turn it around from now on , thats if he gets a game .

He said 'come on'. Could possible be shouting at Bruno. Still, it shows he has the attitude to be a good keeper. Now he needs to make consistent saves.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Hasn't been the problem this season and has been on the end of some unjust criticism

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
the best positive today is that bland, boring, Mr nobody HYPIA will be out of a job sooner rather than later

Ah, that same person who has achieved more than you ever will? Pipe down.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I like Stockdale. That was a good save (although he was helped by Bennett), his attitude is spot on (did you see him when their player was getting treatment for that bad injury?), and his distribution is a lot better than Luke credits, and one hell of a lot better than Top Kat's.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Here's one - We had some decent corners that didn't either drop before first man or sail over everyone's head. And a bit more purpose with our freekicks too, rather than over-elaborate dummies, fake runs and what-nots.

That's two. Onwards and upwards people!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here