Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

paddy

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Full of class.
Have always liked his ability and vision over the years.
I believe he should play central with a worker around him. Maybe ince/holla.
Paddy is one player who can thread and see a pass. Along with lua lua runnung at players this maybe where we can yield a goal.
Paddy has the experience and gift to make a breakthough - a proven player.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I like him. I think he may be the 'other' options for those times that Tex isn't quite firing on all cylinders. I don't know if he has the fitness to last 90 minutes (or if he's ever able to) but he definitely has the creativity to give us a lift.

Was certainly left with with the feeling we didn't see enough of him today. The 3 piano shifters Holla JFC and Crofts huffed and puffed against a team whose tactics of defending deep were predictable, felt we needed to sacrifice one of those much earlier to try to open Blackpool up.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Full of class.
Paddy is one player who can thread and see a pass. Along with lua lua runnung at players this maybe where we can yield a goal.

He and Kaz should have been on from HT. Hindsight I know, but we did lack creativity until they came on and I thought Paddy was excellent. A definite positive to take from the game.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I think he's a player that can only manage 20-30 minutes. Not once did I see him break more than a jog, but when you have that much skill like he does, you don't need to. I was saying the bloke next to him we should give him a chance as he does have the ability to change games.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Full of class.

Only ever seen him play once for barnsley at the amex last season. My mates young son called him the irish messi before the game.... How we laughed until he danced through the albion midfield and defence and scored a class goal. Hope he gets a run in the side as lookd quality.

Reminded of a certain Mr Wilkins I watched play for Worthing some time after he left the Albion.

never worked up a sweat, hardly left the centre circle, could have played in a suit and sat in an armchair.

But he ran the game.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Watch. Out. For. Paddy.

Been saying it for weeks.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Didn't get out of a running pace but certainly made things happen. Don't think hes ever going to go past anyone and he always looked really surprised with what he did with the ball or if it came to him

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
He's an unbelievable talent but because of his fitness he's only going to be of use in games where we are well on top I think. Sadly I think we've just played most of the teams who we should actually be better than...

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Didn't get out of a running pace but certainly made things happen. Don't think hes ever going to go past anyone and he always looked really surprised with what he did with the ball or if it came to him

Going past people is actually his best asset, if you look at him on YouTube his balance in tight spaces is amazing.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
He and Kaz should have been on from HT. Hindsight I know, but we did lack creativity until they came on and I thought Paddy was excellent. A definite positive to take from the game.

I liked Paddy, but Kaz starting? Really? He's got a hard shot that sometimes is on target and he runs fast but that really is about it. His pace buys free kicks but he is pretty ordinary IMO.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Full of class.

The only real quality player on display today. We need to get him fit, and quickly, because this guy was the only one today who had the keys to unlock the defence. Pedigree chum

D

Deleted member 22389

Full of class.

Thought he was excellent for the amount of time he had on the field. Some intelligent passing.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Please start McCourt, Paddy McCourt,
I just don't think you understand,
That if we start McCourt, Paddy McCourt,
We're gonna have a win on our hands....

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Please start McCourt, Paddy McCourt,
I just don't think you understand,
That if we start McCourt, Paddy McCourt,
We're gonna have a win on our hands....

Haha,love it,The bloke needs to play.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Looked good when he came on at Swindon (my only sighting of him) but we need to be careful. Our players are going through a very rough time at the moment (they all seem to be playing shite) so people who aren't playing immediately seem a better option than those cocking it up on the pitch.
In a few weeks we'll probably be thinking that Dale Stephens and Solly March coming back will be like getting Messi and Ronaldo into the team, and will solve all our problems. Sadly, it won't.......................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here