Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booing at the end...

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Congratulations you are retarded.

I don't subscribe to the 'must not boo under any circumstances' school of thought but seriously, if you think watching a team who averaging about 25 shots a game, had 15 corners and 60 odd percent possession today you must not have been an Albion fan long!

Don't get me wrong I was as frustrated as anyone we didn't score but booing should be reserved but those times when players are putting in no effort or tactics mean we have no shots all game, not times when we could have scored half a dozen!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Dont get booing your own team but if that is what people want to do then they should go ahead.
Could we really have scored 'half a dozen ' though? How many times did we test their keeper

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath

I don't subscribe to the 'must not boo under any circumstances' school of thought but seriously, if you think watching a team who averaging about 25 shots a game, had 15 corners and 60 odd percent possession today you must not have been an Albion fan long!

Don't get me wrong I was as frustrated as anyone we didn't score but booing should be reserved but those times when players are putting in no effort or tactics mean we have no shots all game, not times when we could have scored half a dozen!

This. We lacked a bit of guile maybe but the effort was there. How can booing them off be in any way helpful?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It's the sign of over-privileged people. I wasn't there but it sounded like we huffed and puffed but couldn't quite make it. We'll play much better but by the sounds of it we'll also play much worse.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I didn't boo, and never have. Just seems alien to me.

But in a weird way I don't mind that some people did. If it acts as a wake-up call to certain individuals then it might be a good thing. I don't think it was particularly vehement, or even that widespread, but it perhaps expressed the overall mood of frustration and disappointment.

Waste of time discussion, people will boo if they want, or will keep their emotions to themselves if they want. They won't be influenced by someone telling them what they should or shouldn't do on a forum. Better to have constructive intelligent discussions of the reasons why people might be unhappy about our football.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex

Agree wholeheartedly.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
First time booing at the Amex. Was loads of us in WSL. Not at the team. HYPIA OUT, HYPIA OUT

At least get his flippin' name right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here