Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
jfc-l229-1832781_478x359.jpg

Jake Forster-Caskey
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
12:49 20th September 2014
by Mollie Bennett
We’re close to getting things right and if we do get the three points, the confidence going into some tough games ahead will be back."
Jake Forster-Caskey

Brighton & Hove Albion midfielder Jake Forster-Caskey insists Albion need to start putting points on the board, starting with today's game against Blackpool.

The Seagulls have lost twice on the road in the past week, against Brentford and Ipswich, but the England U21 international believes the side can returning to winning ways this afternoon.He seagulls.co.uk: “We need a win. We’re close to getting things right and if we do get the three points, the confidence going into some tough games ahead will be back.
“The last performance [at Portman Road] we were close to getting it right. We created chances but didn’t take them and were punished late on.
“If you are creating chances you can always score, so if we can take them and tighten up as a whole team defensively then we can get three points.
“We know we are a good passing team and things haven’t gone quite right for us but we try and get the ball down and play, home or away.
“People saw it at Leeds when it clicked and we got it right.”
[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

Forster-Caskey has been a regular in the side this season and reveals he has become more versatile under the management of Sami Hyypia.“I have had to change because I played 4-3-3 for a number of years but I have enjoyed it.
“It has improved me as a player and I’m learning a lot. When you learn a different formation you learn about other positions so it’s been good for me.
“If you can play in other positions it’s only going to benefit you and I’d like to be a player that can play in any of them and I feel like I could.
“The formation we play now is slightly different but I feel like I could do either the job as a number 10 or in the midfield three. I’m happy to play wherever the gaffer wants me to play."
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h] [h=3]ALBION V blackpool
[/h] saturday 20TH september, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V cardiff
[/h] TUESDAY 30th september, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]Albion v middlesbrough
[/h] saturDAY 18TH october, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here