Referee: KEITH HILL
Linesmen: Robert Jones and David Richardson
Fourth Official: Sebastian Stockbridge

Score Predictor

Last edited:

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Is this the latest a match day thread has been started in recent seasons?

Missed it if announced elsewhere but I hope they cut GOSBTS music after first few bars. I did vote on twitter after all.....although that may have been words on the screen come to think of it.

Shed

Aug 2, 2012
Not sure if it's been mentioned anywhere but for those who can't make it today the game is listed on wiziwig. So is pretty much every game from the championship today which seems a bit unlikely but worth a check!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Wow, I didn't realise how late this way made.

Hopefully this isn't a bad omen.

Were loose.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Is this the latest a match day thread has been started in recent seasons?

Missed it if announced elsewhere but I hope they cut GOSBTS music after first few bars. I did vote on twitter after all.....although that may have been words on the screen come to think of it.

The words are printed in today's programme

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Not sure if it's been mentioned anywhere but for those who can't make it today the game is listed on wiziwig. So is pretty much every game from the championship today which seems a bit unlikely but worth a check!

All games are on bet365 if you live outside of the UK.

So pretty easy for me! If you are in the UK, just get a VPN like openvPn (connect to a non UK VPN) and you can watch on your Ipad.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Just got on the train at Hove station, just after a short walk from home. Now on the way to the mighty Amex to watch the BRIGHTON BOYS.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I know of one supporter who is going to his ninth game and he hasn't seen a win yet.

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Certainly later than any last season. Perseus also started the thread for the game v Sheff Weds where we would have probably assumed we should win, but some were worried whether we were good enough.

I think if we were to lose today, I would probably laugh at the idea of the anger it would cause.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Shirt-sleeved weather. Beware, it is easy to forget your season ticket, leave it your jacket pocket. Just checking.

I never fancied us to beat Wednesday. If we lose this it will be down to the tactics. I expect Blackpool to come with two banks of four and hope for the best. We will have to be patient, or go for them from the start.

I don't really mind who plays so much as there is not much to choose between the players. I would start with Dunk, Ince, Lualua and Bruno. I would have Lualua starting in the central role, and switching out wide on 67 minutes, whatever the score. I think bringing on a sub at 75 minutes is too late. I would like to see O'Grady or McCourt on the bench, just in case we fire blanks. This would be Plan B.

Forest 2-0 at home are the only club to put more than one clear goal against Blackpool this season, so that is the benchmark. Time to leave now.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
3-1 WILL DO ME
and I really do not care who scores as long as somebody does
a loss today will set the cat amongst the gulls

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
PS: If Orlandi scores with a right foot shot for them, the football Gods are not on our side.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Has a ****ing awful journey to the Amex today having left at 7.00 this morning so they had better put on a better display today.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Heading up for my first game of the season- can anyone explain was the set up outside the stadium is? Someone said they have food and Harveys on sale outside?

Cheers. :rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
not sure how it has developed but against Bolton we arrived at 1pm... no queue at Dicks bar, enjoyed a pint inside before going outside to have a pint and fish and chips , all at the north stand end of the ground

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here