Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we lose today or at the very least don't win

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Then likely defeat at Forest away see the first below 20k attendance (actually present in the stadium) for a first team league game at the Amex against Cardiff?

I do't even like to think of teh banana skin of Burton in the league cup that IS an accident waiting to happen.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
first.......yes first season?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I bought an extra ticket for Cardiff yesterday for a family member and from the seating plan it actually looked like quite a few had been sold given it's a midweeker. The pretendance will always be over 20k......

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
image.jpg

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It will be the end of the world as we know it, Sammi will be sacked and Mickey Adams will be brought back, TB will sell the club for 50p to a mad Malaysian, we will become the Brighton Dragons and play in Red in the Kuala Lumpur Stadium. The padded part of your seat will be removed and sold off to Crystal Palace, your season ticket will double in price.
Today is a MUST win or all this will happen.
Or, as is common in the Championship, we could lose today to Blackpool at home and stuff Forest away, and have a decent season.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Then likely defeat at Forest away see the first below 20k attendance (actually present in the stadium) for a first team league game at the Amex against Cardiff?

I do't even like to think of teh banana skin of Burton in the league cup that IS an accident waiting to happen.

You might as well change your name to Geordie Gull.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Nothing can beat the excitement of jumping out of bed on a match day with a good positive attitude can it?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The sooner we close the upper tiers and reduce the gaymex down to a 'mini bowl,' the like of which hasn't been seen since Rotherham United built the New York Stadium, the better. Maybe we could host minor league baseball there on non-match days - the Frederick Keys out of Maryland might be interested in some kind of Transatlantic partnership I dare say:

http://frederick.keys.milb.com/index.jsp?sid=t493

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
The majority of games turn on one or two incidents. This will probably be the case here. Brighton are around the odds of 7/4 on to win. It is quite possible they will not win today.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Are you Icygull in disguise ?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Should i leave the house today ...i might get run over...but then most accidents happen in the home..oh i don't know what to do

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

If I stick a pencil in my eye it hurts.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

So what is your point? Maybe this thread would have been better IF we lose today! Always think these 'if' threads are more about the poster then the content!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

How will you know if we get under 20k?
Let me explain something to you...BHA have sold 21k ST's and that means that we can't get below 20k tickets sold for any match this season in the championship,now that's all that needs to be known from any supporter.
The only thing that matters is tickets sold:thumbsup:

Anyone else that keeps blabbing on about bums on seats needs shooting....You'll never know the true figures and you need to accept it.Just a pointless discussion that needs to be put to bed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here