sami-hyypia-190914-l-1-copy229-1928812_478x359.jpg

Sami Hyypia
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
05:00 20th September 2014
by Mollie Bennett
It’s not about 11 players, we need every player in the squad."
Sami Hyypia

Brighton & Hove Albion boss Sami Hyypia says he will need every player in his squad over the Championship season. Ahead of today's game against Blackpool, he told seagulls.co.uk, “It’s not about 11 players, we need every player in the squad. No one can play all the games with the rhythm we play.“I like to have fresh legs on the pitch and that is what I am intending to do.
“I’m happy with the squad now we have plenty of quality and I need to leave some good players out.
“I don’t think I am going to have a first-string attack because I don’t want to. We have quality up front and finding the combination to be dangerous in every game is our aim.
[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

“The front three can’t play all the games at the level I want, even if they are my top three.”He also wants his side to take the initiative, with the aim to take the lead more often.
“When I was a defender I always liked to have a clean sheet after the game, but it’s not a worry.
“In the seven games so far, we have only scored first in one game so that is more of a worry than conceding a goal.
“In six of our seven Championship games we have been chasing the opposition and that’s not an ideal situation to be in.
“We need to try and change that so we create chances to score, put the ball in the back of the net, so the opposition needs to do something.”
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V blackpool
[/h]saturday 20TH september, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V cardiff
[/h]TUESDAY 30th september, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]Albion v middlesbrough
[/h]saturDAY 18TH october, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here