Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

European Clubs

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
APOEL and Anorthosis in Cyprus, not acceptable to like them both there (akin to liking both Arsenal and Spurs here), bit I've enjoyed watching both of them live, and I'll give my support to them in the CL and Europa League.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
FC Universitatea Craiova....until they were chucked out of the league.

:nono:

What Withdean could have been!

u_craiova_01.jpg

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I saw a team called waasland beveren play after a festival in Belgium this year so am currently following then! Relegation fodder but won 4-1 away from home last weekend!

Cost us €15 for ticket,decent atmosphere and cheap pints at your seat.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Hajduk Split best atmosphere at a game i've ever had ,FC Koln after a great weekend there with Dandyman,Uncle Buck and Fatboy,and Hamrun Spartans sadly now in 3 tier Malta Football who i always watch while in Malta.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Watergate, Berlin.

basque seagull

Oct 21, 2012
My Local team in Vitoria, Deportivo Alaves, Orlandi played for them one year and it is both Calderon's home town and he used to play for them. Currently in Liga Adelante.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Barca, Borussia Dortmund.

My like of Barca started when I was very young after getting football cards of the brilliant Neeskens and Cryuff at Barca. Also the minority thing .... Catalunya, against RealM who have the backing of much of the Spanish population, biased papers such as Marca and spanish banks bankrolling their debts/player buying.

B.Dortmund - similar in that they win trophies despite mega rich Bayern Munich raiding Dortmund and every other german club for their best players.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Ross County. Saw them play in the cup about 20 years ago when they were just a lower league side. Now look at them!!! I just hope my real team can make it to the Premier League.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here