Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mickey Adams to come BACK as Hyypia's No.2

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The THIRD coming (isn't it amazing what complete and utter crap you can find on the interweb these days)
[h=3]CHRIST’S THIRD COMING[/h]MK 13:32 Man’s exclusive hour to rule earth known only to God will usher in Christ's third coming and thousand year’s reign.
REV 16:15-16, HEB 12:1 Behold, I (Jesus) come as a thief. Blessed is he that watches, and keeps his garments (godly obedience), lest he walk naked, and they (saints) see his shame (uncircumcised life).
REV 6:9-11 I saw the souls (bodies) of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the word of God and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they (martyrs) lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. This is the first resurrection.
REV 14:6 I saw another angel fly in the (third) heaven having the everlasting gospel to preach to people dwelling on the earth of every nation and kindred and tongue.
Before Christ’s third coming religious man-devils will become military chaplains and endorse war efforts by blessing the warrior’s carnage and pray they kill not be killed.
Blood washed chosen Pentecostals do not need or ask man-devils to kill mothers, babies and fathers for religious liberty, this open door was given on Calvary by the death of Jesus.
ACT 11:26, 1 PET 4:16, HEB 9:28, ISA 9:6 Christ’s third coming; his second coming without sin will not be the resurrection of “Christians” from persecution.
ISA 4:1 Christ’s third coming will be preceded by worldwide hatred, persecution and murder of his blood washed, Spirit filled church body by end time Jesus hating man-devils.
Christ’s Pre-third coming will see an amplification of divorce, adulterous second, third, etc. remarriages, illegitimate births, homosexuality, prosperity teaching and women attempting to rule secular and religious thought.
Vaginized, emasculated; feminized male hacks will hire women to preach a twisted interpretation of the bible of, no sin, no condemnation and everybody is saved.
1 TIM 2:12, 3:2 Before Christ’s third coming aggressive anti-male feminists will demand to be licensed/ordained as Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor, Teacher and Bishop, though only a married man can be a bishop.
1 TIM 2:9, 1PET 3:3 Usurping women with the lesbian look (pantsuits, short hair) and the whore appearance (bright makeup, revealing clothes, dyed hair, gold, pearls, etc.) will occupy church and secular positions.
Regardless of this devilish assault on the body of Christ by the weaker sex, a small cadre of Jesus men preaching biblical holiness will reject the feminized split tailed condemnation of New Testament order.
MAT 24:29, LK 21:26 Before Christ’s third coming, his second coming without sin to open his messianic millennial reign, God will show many signs and wonders in the heavens and the earth.
MK 13:24-25, REV 8:12 One third of the sun and moon will be darkened. Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Orion, Polaris, Pleiades, Rigel, the Milky Way and all other planets will fall from the sky turned into undefined atoms never to be replaced.
LK 21:26 These heavenly wonders, none of which as yet have occurred, will trigger a worldwide increase in fishtians of rejecting Jesus and doubting his third coming.
MAT 24:14, MK 16:17-18 The last days preaching of the kingdom (Healing, speaking in tongues, casting out devils, etc.) is to prepare man for Christ’s coming millennial rule on earth.
LK 21:24 Christ’s third coming is the ingathering by God’s angel of the last Gentile for salvation.
Churches, religious outreaches, missionaries, books, tracts, radio, TV or large offerings to billionaire preachers will have very little to do with this last chance call for mans salvation.
PSA 90:10 Because man’s life span is only 70 years plus, people alive today “2011” will die before the third coming of Jesus.
EPH 3:10 The limited scattered demonstration of kingdom healings, signs and wonders is not to save the last sinner, but a call for the chosen few to serve Jesus.
2 THESS 2:3, MK 4:17 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (third coming) shall not come except there come a falling away first (people offended by holiness teaching), and that man of sin (anti-Christ) be revealed, the son of perdition (ruin, loss and death).
Greedy, egocentric, religious teachers create fear by teaching; "this is the great falling away". But we ain't nowhere near the end yet neighbor.
Christ’s third coming will remove principalities (regions) and powers (devils) in heavenly places and for one thousand years will halt the persecution of his blood bought Pentecostal church.
REV 20:3 And (an angel) cast him (Satan) into the bottomless pit and shut him up and set a seal (lock) upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more until the thousand years (Christ’s third coming) should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
2 PET 3:9-14 The Lord will not tarry concerning his promise (third coming), as some men count slackness (slow in coming); but is long-suffering (2000 years now) toward us (the called) and is not willing that any (predestined) should perish, but that all (chosen) should come to repentance.
During Christ’s peaceful thousand years reign a secret under-ground order of jihadist’s “man-devils” that for centuries heard, handled and talked to Jesus will plot to kill him again.
REV 6:9-11, 20:4 Blessed and holy is he (martyr) under the Ark's golden cover in the first heaven, they will at Christ’s third coming be in the first resurrection on such the second death (resurrection of the damned) has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ and shall reign (rule) with him a thousand years.
REV 14:3-4 Also they (Hebrew virgins) sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn the song but these hundred and forty and four thousand (virgins), which were redeemed from the earth.
These are they which were not defiled (ruined, corrupted) by women; for they are virgins and they follow the Lamb where ever he goes. These few were redeemed from among men as the firstfruits (resurrected) to God and to the Lamb.
REV 20:5-6 But the rest of the dead (blood cleansed) lived (resurrected) not again until the thousand years were finished. There is no general church “rapture” (resurrection) until then.
HEB 9:26 Two thousand years ago the Holy Ghost said; “this is the end of the world”. Those alive today will miss Christ’s third coming.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
It would be an unnecessary risk. He got us promoted from the 4th div 13 years ago, then drifted from club to club, coming back at the unfair expense of Dean Wilkins which was a mistake. He has not done much elsewhere so why should it work now?

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
The way Adams finished at Port Vale was strange. He had got a small club to a reasonable position in the third tier of English football. Having said that, I don't believe he is suited to the top two divisions - great if you want to get out of League 2, not the Championship.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
FRY UP RECIPE

Ingredients:

Two eggs
Packet sausages
Packet bacon
Some mushrooms
1 can beans - NOT low fat
Black pudding (optional)

Instructions:

Leave all the ingredients in the fridge and go outside for a walk. Keep going until you get to a caff and order a full fry up. Once eaten go home and work out ways to use the ingredients in other nutrituous meals throughout the week. In the unlikely event that you cannot find a caff but can find a Weatherspoons, go home, bung all ingredients in giant pan and fry until the smoke alarm goes off. It'll still be better.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I heard a little WHISPER today from one of my SAUCES that Mickey Adams may be making a STUNNING return to the Albion as the WISE old head in our MANAGEMENT team.

I'm not sure if that would be a GOOD thing or not.

Never

Maybe we could get gus to manage the u21's

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The WIRST thing that cloud happen. IS that the POTLESS Pillocks passing HURRAH before disappearing with the PLAYOOF money and the cup final DOSH?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The WIRST thing that cloud happen. IS that the POTLESS Pillocks passing HURRAH before disappearing with the PLAY HOOF money and the cup final DOSH?

It's Micky Adams we are talking about. Corrected for you.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
FRY UP RECIPE

Ingredients:

Two eggs
Packet sausages
Packet bacon
Some mushrooms
1 can beans - NOT low fat
Black pudding (optional)

Instructions:

Leave all the ingredients in the fridge and go outside for a walk. Keep going until you get to a caff and order a full fry up. Once eaten go home and work out ways to use the ingredients in other nutrituous meals throughout the week. In the unlikely event that you cannot find a caff but can find a Weatherspoons, go home, bung all ingredients in giant pan and fry until the smoke alarm goes off. It'll still be better.

No HASH BROWNS :eek:

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
The way Adams finished at Port Vale was strange. He had got a small club to a reasonable position in the third tier of English football. Having said that, I don't believe he is suited to the top two divisions - great if you want to get out of League 2, not the Championship.

Let's not forget he got Leicester into premier league in 2002/03 or there abouts.

But I agree he is not my wish list

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I heard a little WHISPER today from one of my SAUCES that Mickey Adams may be making a STUNNING return to the Albion as the WISE old head in our MANAGEMENT team.

I'm not sure if that would be a GOOD thing or not.
I didn't think you were a fan of THICKEY Adams ??? :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yay, the poison dwarf returns

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here