Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many games does Alan Pardew have left as Newcastle manager?

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
I like Pardew and hope he stays. They'll beat Hull on Saturday and then crush Palace on Wednesday (which I'll be in attendance for).

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
What is there to like about Pardew? Aside from the Reading history, does he have any likable qualities

As a toon fan, I didn't rate him before he joined them and we p!ssed off when they randomly sacked Houghton and replaced him with Pardew, but I have grown to like him. I don't really know why and we have had no success this year with him, but I still believe. Call me stupid, but I think he'll turn the season around (like Hyypia) and it will be a good season.

In all fairness, Mike Ashley sells the best players late on and the fans get angry at Pardew for being unable to replace them and the team under performing. The people behind sackpardew.com and the demonstrations are complete idiots. I'm fairly sure its the same brigade that requests the current manager gets the chop when sh!t hits the fans, instead of supporting the team and staff. How the f*ck they expect Newcastle to return to a top side is beyond me when they go against the players/coaching staff instead of supporting them.

Rant over.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
How many games does Alan Pardew have left as Newcastle manager?

Once he has repaid his alleged gambling debts, NUFC will be free to sack him. Probably 2020.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here