Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help me with my radio station

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
You may have more luck if you say please. Please help me with my radio station sounds much nicer.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Shouldn't that be £50 to Bozza's Apple fund?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
You looking for a talk show/requests type person? I do one with my mate every other Tuesday on an Internet radio station and would like to branch out by myself :)

The tall one

Banned
Jan 2, 2007
The reason why it is perfect radio USA is because it is streamed by radionomy who base all their commission/advert payments based on USA based listeners. So trying to get US based listeners on board. Perfect as that is my surname[emoji6]

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Do you have a women's hour ?

Dec 29, 2011
The site needs work. The crappy clip-art logo needs to go. It looks unprofessional and the dimensions are unconventional for a website banner. Try looking online for an automated banner generator (and pop your details in), or get a friend who is handy on photoshop to whip one up in <30 minutes. The logo should be top left of the screen (centered at a push) and link back to the home page.

The stream button needs to be bigger and have an image of a play button, so people can find out how to listen straight away. It took me a while to find out how to stream, something which will make people click away from your site a lot. Ideally you want the logo top left or centered, no more than 250px high. Underneath it a picture of a play button with the words "listen now" or something similar next to it. This should be centered. The other links "contact", "featured artists" etc are fine where they are.

Take out the "keywords" section of the site. It looks tacky and won't help your SERPs in the slightest. Properly doing SEO will do much more for your rankings in the long run and it isn't that hard (search "SEO Wordpress plugin" and download the top one).

Finally, on the 'stream' page, remove the clip-art again. You could perhaps put an iframe on the page so users don't have to click away from your site in order to listen to the music. Also remove the "//" from the site. I assume you're using it to do a line break? You can use <br /> to do this with HTML (open the code editor for the post and insert it where you want the line break).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here