Hurst Green
B. Three apples

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Ok thanks so much. Is there anywhere for coffe near?how much is it? Can I get in about 11? Ta

You can either walk over the pedestrian bridge over the railway line (which is on the route from the car park to the stadium) and get a coffee at the little van outside the station entrance or, as someone else has suggested, go straight to the stadium itself and go to Dick's Bar. The car park won't be open at 11, I'm pretty sure. More like 12, I think. You could phone customer services for a precise answer.

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
You can either walk over the pedestrian bridge over the railway line (which is on the route from the car park to the stadium) and get a coffee at the little van outside the station entrance or, as someone else has suggested, go straight to the stadium itself and go to Dick's Bar. The car park won't be open at 11, I'm pretty sure. More like 12, I think. You could phone customer services for a precise answer.

Ok thanks ill ask the club about the time.
Thanks so much

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
They do a buggy service to the station from the car park. Just ask one of the Car Park Stewards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here