Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] HYYPIA: DON'T UNDERESTIMATE BLACKPOOL!

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
sami-hyypia-190914-l229-1928684_478x359.jpg

Sami Hyypia
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
12:55 19th September 2014
by Mollie Bennett
I am sure if we play to our potential then we will win the game but that is easier said than done."
Sami Hyypia

Brighton & Hove Albion manager Sami Hyypia says his side should not underestimate a difficult test when they face Blackpool tomorrow.
Albion return to the Amex for the first time since the international break, on the back of two away defeats, while Blackpool are winless all season.“It will be a very difficult game. I saw them against Watford and they were very unlucky not to get something from game, so we need to be ready for the fight.
“I acknowledge the problems Blackpool have but we can’t think of that, we need to be ready for the game and if we are not at our level it will be very difficult.
“Our start hasn't been great either but I don’t know if there is a good or bad time to play anyone.
[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

“I am sure if we play to our potential then we will win the game but that is easier said than done.“We can talk a lot about things that we want to do in the game but when it doesn't happen is difficult.”
Hyypia says he would love to see his strikers on the score sheet tomorrow, but doesn't want them to play with pressure.
“It will be great for me if they score but as a player who’s job is to score goals, they have a lot of expectation.
“When they are scoring it is a great feeling and it gives them the confident for the game next but I always believe in hard work.
“You need to relax and remember what you are good at. When you think: ‘I have to score’, you try too hard and then it gets worse.”
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V blackpool
[/h]saturday 20TH september, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V cardiff
[/h]TUESDAY 30th september, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]Albion v middlesbrough
[/h]saturDAY 18TH october, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here