Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A petition for Alex Salmond

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I have been thinking that we should commemorate Mr Salmond's contribution to UK politics for the future.

That's why I'm going to launch a petition that the weather forecast area of "Rockall" be renamed "Salmond". And that he be invited to live on the rock to send weather reports in. For the rest of his life.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
I have been thinking that we should commemorate Mr Salmond's contribution to UK politics for the future.

That's why I'm going to launch a petition that the weather forecast area of "Rockall" be renamed "Salmond". And that he be invited to live on the rock to send weather reports in. For the rest of his life.

Slow work day?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When do the English get the chance to vote for our independence from Scotland, Wales and N Ireland ?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
When do the English get the chance to vote for our independence from Scotland, Wales and N Ireland ?

I don't think we're so stupid to think that would in any way be a good idea.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Salmond has just leapt.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Delighted he's left. A brilliant policital operator but a very divisive and dangerous man imho.

I get what you are saying, but if he was that brilliant a political operator, would he be divisive and dangerous?

But then again, I guess Hitler was a brilliant political operator, but had plenty of opposition in his own country.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
"You will never take away our freedom"
I know, I know it was only a film but........

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Delighted he's left. A brilliant policital operator but a very divisive and dangerous man imho.

A Councillor in Seaford claims that he's (Salmond that is) a former member of the Communist Party who has been recruited by the KGB to break up our fair country. Says a lot either about Salmond, or about the Seaford Tory Party selection process.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here