Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Random Friday TRANCE, TECHNO and HOUSE thread

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
For no good reason, though if the GIF Dude could animate a dog in a costume dancing to them that would be great.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
As it's just me and Billy here's 19:37 of your life you'll never get back.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I wish Hawtin still did that kind of layered analogue techno, the 4 minute breakdown on that track is a masterpiece. Shame he only really plays bog standard tech-house these days. Here's another classic from a master :thumbsup:

[yt]6SFD7fz8fWc[/yt]

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
i wish hawtin still did that kind of layered analogue techno, the 4 minute breakdown on that track is a masterpiece. Shame he only really plays bog standard tech-house these days. Here's another classic from a master :thumbsup:

[yt]6sfd7fz8fwc[/yt]

tune!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

Track made by my mate called FRIDAY. How perfect :)

you chums with Shadow Child? Great producer and DJ. Always listen in to his Rinse shows.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
2 mins in, been out a while, bit cheesy and a bit commercial but you just have to love that b-line

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
you chums with Shadow Child? Great producer and DJ. Always listen in to his Rinse shows.

Yah. Went to school and college with him used to DJ with him years ago (Before he was Dave Spoon). His Rinse show is indeed a good listen.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

in the vein of that Storm Queen track. Might sound a bit cheesy to some. I've never got bored of it.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Yah. Went to school and college with him used to DJ with him years ago (Before he was Dave Spoon). His Rinse show is indeed a good listen.

Lovely stuff. Really enjoy his food label output too.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

hope this gets a release soon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here