Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Old man has misplaced his season ticket

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
My old man can't find his season ticket. What are my options? I thought I might be able to print off online but no such luck.

Am I able to get a paper tickets made up for collection, if so does anyone know how much it costs before I call the premium rate number?

Cheers

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
He should be able to get a paper ticket for the Blackpool game given it's so soon, but I think Dazzer's answer is the only long-term answer...

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
He should be able to get a paper ticket for the Blackpool game given it's so soon, but I think Dazzer's answer is the only long-term answer...

There is a charge for a paper ticket also.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I managed to lose my wallet with season ticket, got them to print another, found wallet and then went to next game with wrong ticket, got refused and got them to print a third, all for free. They seem to make allowances for doddery old people :thumbsup:

(I should point out this was first season and I maybe the reason they introduced a charge - Sorry :()

I would shoot up the Amex, today if possible or early tomorrow and plead your case

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Is 'misplaced' the new 'lost' ?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Have you checked on his head?

I frequently find my glasses up there, could be worth a look?

While you are up there, any sign of my glasses?

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
My old man can't find his season ticket. What are my options? I thought I might be able to print off online but no such luck.

Am I able to get a paper tickets made up for collection, if so does anyone know how much it costs before I call the premium rate number?

Cheers

get him to jump the turnstiles like they did in the old'n days

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Go for the sympathy vote, say you were doing a parachute jump for abandoned meerkat babies and whilst you were in the air and calling your bank to donate your last grand to a Peruvian donkey sanctuary it slipped out of your wallet and .......whoosh gone.
They would have to be pretty hard hearted to charge you after that.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
While they charge for a paper ticket they don't seem to charge if you ask to move seats for a game.

The only way to find the lost season ticket is to pay £25 and it will turn up on your return home, speaking of which I seem to have now lost my replacement season ticket but have my original season ticket, would they charge to make that card work instead?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here