Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Fuckin_Tune_Mate (1).jpg

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Christ alive, 20 years. I remember Whigfield coming on to do her (two?) songs about two times each at the University bar in Sheffield in 95. She nearly had a cat-fight with one of her own dancers who was grabbing centre stage a little too much, and eventually left under a hail of beer. Let's put it this way, it wasn't exactly Live Aid as concerts go.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Christ alive, 20 years. I remember Whigfield coming on to do her (two?) songs about two times each at the University bar in Sheffield in 95. She nearly had a cat-fight with one of her own dancers who was grabbing centre stage a little too much, and eventually left under a hail of beer. Let's put it this way, it wasn't exactly Live Aid as concerts go.

Ha! I remember a Voice of The Beehive (remember them?) gig at Uni going the same way. And London Beat a few weeks later saw fists flying on stage. And Balaam and the Angel and John Cooper Clarke getting bottled off stage, not that he'd remember an awful lot about it. He was so far gone. About the only gig that went without incident was Doctor and the Medics.

My God, I saw some crap bands back then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here