Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hopes Scotland stays with us

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
Not a fan of the scots sometimes, but we are better together... Come on Scotland, stay with us!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
With you on this.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Not a fan of the scots sometimes, but we are better together... Come on Scotland, stay with us!

How could they resist that heartwarming comment?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Love the Scotch.

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
As much as it is hard to comprehend how any nation can vote against their own independence, I am actually happy about the most likely result of the referendum. Scottish secession would weaken the United Kingdom's position in the EU, and immensely strengthen the position of Germany which, I'd say, wouldn't be the best thing for Poland or Europe (with all due respect to our German friends and neighbours).

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I am happy that they are voting no, but it is clearly vital to do things to give them more power over their own destiny.

My wife has just been saying also that there is greater need in England for less centralisation and less control from London, something which has been said by others as well in recent days..... don't ask me where, but I have seen such views expressed. I am aware that things are handed down to Hampshire which don't seem best for Hampshire, and am sure the same will happen in Sussex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here