Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Cantlie...new Western Hostage...Trick or True?

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
John Cantlie, newest apparent hostage of ISIS. We know the barbarians can be inventive. Is John Cantlie the new Lord Haw Haw?.......Discuss

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sorry, what are you talking about ? A man is having his life threatened. He has read a script in the hope of saving it.

Edit: Actually, thinking about it, your post is quite disgusting.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I hope I might be wrong but we'll see. Meanwhile you have the right to call me whatever you like. Enjoy!
What do you mean "Enjoy"? "Enjoy" what?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The controversy, the discussion, the possibilities. Are you being deliberately thick or what? Is it a possibility or are you convinced about this video? That is all.

The only controversy is how can you be such a motherfeckretardedsimpleton ? He is under pressure, possibly drugged, and doing whatever he can to save his life.... God forbid you or I were ever in such a position knowing you may have your head cut from your body with a knife the size of a pen......

I suggest you think about this thread and maybe lay off the buckfast.....

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
The only controversy is how can you be such a motherfeckretardedsimpleton ? He is under pressure, possibly drugged, and doing whatever he can to save his life.... God forbid you or I were ever in such a position knowing you may have your head cut from your body with a knife the size of a pen......

I suggest you think about this thread and maybe lay off the buckfast.....

I'll try

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
What a ridiculously insensitive thread.

No fella. The OP is airing an opinion/asking a question. As a free person its his/her right :thumbsup:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Good man, ask a mod to delete before it gets out of hand fella, and have a good night.....

But think on, you can he can't !

I have every right to open a debate. You may not like it and you may call for it's deletion. However, at present all you have been able to effect is a thumbs down and spout an outcry. It's a legitimate question, deal with it billy!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I have every right to open a debate. You may not like it and you may call for it's deletion. However, at present all you have been able to effect is a thumbs down and spout an outcry. It's a legitimate question, deal with it billy!

Ok Rivet.....

Here's a legitimate question are you a retard ?

Debate away.....

About a man held captive, maybe we can bounce this thread when the video comes out showing him decapitated !

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There are ways of debating the hostage situation without comparing a journalist with a traitor who was hanged for treason.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here