Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How far would you go?

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Picture the scene. We get to the FA cup final (obviously beating Palace and Sunderland on the way) and it's against Chelsea who have qualified for the Champions League already. We play out the most exciting FA Cup final ever, but we go down losers with the final score being 5-4 with them scoring in extra time after Calderon's hattick and CMS's screamer got us that far. We don't win the cup, but we get a place in the prestigious Europa League.

The question is how far would YOU go to follow the Albion in Europe on a Thursday night? Not at all? Just across the channel to France? A classy European night in Italy, Germany or Spain? Or further afield to Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey and so on?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well I would walk 500 miles.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Scotland

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'll ask SIMMOSAYS for the day off work..

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I'd only go as far EAST as Azerbaijan. Any more than a 56 hour drive is a definite NO NO.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
It's a ridiculous scenario. There's no way Chelsea would beat us 5-4.

It's a good question and super fan status doesn't cut it, its about money and family, once upon a time I could have followed us to the final via Vladivostok, Helsinki and Tirana. Nowadays I'd probably make one group game, then play it by ear, if we got to the semis I'd just credit card it. I'm a sort of do- er, I was at Le Harve and one of the seven that followed PTFC to Guernsey, but its harder when you get older

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
you'd have to go to one wouldn't you? its not every week we're in Europe and so it would be ****ing brilliant! would rather that than get promoted probably :shrug:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Depends on when the supporters coach was leaving. Anywhere east of Berlin and may not get back for the game on Sunday. Would go to the first one as would be a qualifying game ahead of the group stages.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here