Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How will you feel if we lose to Blackpool?

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
I'm sure they'll be a few calling for Hypia's head if we lose on Saturday to Blackpool. It will be massively disappointing if we do lose and we'll all feel truly crap, but the positive army will tell us to keep upbeat and it will get better.

Surely we cant lose, can we?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
As bad as last season when we lost to Barnsley. Not as bad as when we lost to 9 man Walsall.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just so long as we lose 4-5 and I've been thoroughly entertained I don't care.

You know last season was like so you know boring, and urrm teeeeedious.
OMG if I had to sit through another 1-0 victory I was gonna throw myself off the WSL.

I go to football to be entertained, not to watch us win.

#b******t.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I'm sure they'll be a few calling for Hypia's head if we lose on Saturday to Blackpool. It will be massively disappointing if we do lose and we'll all feel truly crap, but the positive army will tell us to keep upbeat and it will get better.

Surely we cant lose, can we?

Calm down, we are going to win and win well, be positive do you really believe that we have been as poor as our results dictate? imo we probably should have had a few more points than we currently have but our finishing/poor luck and defensive lapses have us where we are, but on our general play we have been ok. A little more intensity and our players doing their job on the pitch and we will undoubtedly climb the table, glass half full here.

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
Unless the defence tightens up and the strikers decide to do what they are paid to do, another defeat wouldn't be a great surprise. Confidence amongst the players must be nearly as low as it is amongst many of the supporters. Hyypia certainly has a lot to prove over the next few months.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Much would depend on the way we lose. The game starts nil all. They could score with a breakaway and we dominate with a host of possession and chances where shots are cleared off the line, saved by the keeper and hit the post. That I would accept.

However if we stroll about and they are shown to want it far more. That will be totally unacceptable.

I sense that COG will find himself on the bench for this one. He should anyway.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
After my initial disappointment on Tuesday and my totally unreasonable dummy spitting at the manager, I now realise there's absolutely no way whatsoever will Blackpool beat the mighty deck chairs:)

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Far far to early for any such talk new team I think it's 11 new players plus a whole new coaching team with a totally new style of play far far to early to be all doom and gloom

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I do remember last season ..peeps were expecting a struggling Blackpool side to be thrashed ..1/1 draw ...however a defeat to probably an even weaker side than before would be more than a tad disappointing.... we do need to get that first goal

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here