Just in time to replace Hyypia

#samihastogonow

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Adams leaves Port Vale

Football
Posted at 11:07
Micky Adams has stepped down as manager of League Two Port Vale after five years in charge.

It looks like bbc have predicted them to go down :lolol:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Indeed. The lowest form of wit but still over the head of some people.

I don't think sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

And some people could genuinely hold the view that you originally put forward.

Shame. He seems to lose his Mojo from time to time. He was a fantastic force for us first time round, but far too casual second time (or so it appeared).

At Port Vale though, I think he has done well. If ever a club was a Sow's ear, not a silk purse, then Port Vale is that club and I think he has done well and should not be leaving.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Be a huge shame if Orient fire Slade for a few mediocre results in August & September. Until last year, that would have been a normal season for them. One good year (& new owners) and suddenly they're discussing firing managers for a bad start.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Could Micky have a 'chin off' against Oscar at half time on the Amex pitch? We could get Julian Speroni down to officiate.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Be a huge shame if Orient fire Slade for a few mediocre results in August & September. Until last year, that would have been a normal season for them. One good year (& new owners) and suddenly they're discussing firing managers for a bad start.

Absolutely. I know we Brighton fans have a soft spot for him but it was only May time when they were in the play off final at the end of a very good season.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Even if Orient had been promoted Slade would undoubtably have been under pressure at this stage of the season. With Barry Hearn not around anymore his days are unfortunately numbered. Lets hope that when it does happen he'll get a decent job somewhere with a sound chairman in the not so distant future.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Finish off the job he started at Fulham!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here